TurboTax is known as the most secured software taking care of the data and files of the users in a secured place. It also offers proper security to the accounts to avoid compromise. With the strict regulation and innovative security, you may get password related issue. Because with minor changes in your password or user name settings you may get rejected to get into your TurboTax. Password issues can be tricky when you forget your password. You may have tried a several times using different keywords but end up getting an error message. However, you don’t need to worry because you can recover your password easily with the solution mentioned in the blog. You can also call at TurboTax customer care number to get the solution to recover your password.
Pre-steps before initiating the solution:
Before you go for a solution and attempt to recover your password, you should apply these steps:
- First of all, check the network connection and try to open any website using your internet browser
- You should run the installed antivirus program to remove any virus threat
- Then can disable antivirus and firewall for a while
- You should restart your computer
- Now try to put the username and password again
- Make sure that the num lock and caps lock key in your keyboard is off
Easy steps to recover your password:
After applying these pre-steps if you are still getting some issues and unable to log into your TurboTax, then you have to go through this solution to recover your password:
- You need to go to account recovery page of Intuit using your internet browser
- Now a window will open asking for you detail
- You can enter your phone number or email address or user ID
- After entering one of the user credentials given above you need to follow screen instructions
- If you enter your phone number, then you will be sent a code that you are required to provide in the given box to recover your account
- If you have provided your email account, you might receive a list of accounts to choose your account
- In case you go with your User ID then you need to follow the screen instruction to recover your password.
- If you can’t access this information, then you should choose another option “Try something else” mentioned below
- Then you will be asked some personal information to locate your account, and then you can log in.
If these steps become failed to solve your issue, then you should look for another option and call at TurboTax customer support number where you will be getting the easy solution within minutes, and you will be able to fix your issue.